Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day 16- The Eyes Have It

While the puppies still do little more than suck on nipples and sleep the day away, oh my goodness, are their little eyes wonderful. I love how they just passively stare at me right now, like, "So that's what you are, eh? Well, I guess I have nothing to say about that." They are also a lot more feisty when getting held. I haven't decided if that's because they can actually see what's going on or their age or what.
Their little white noses are getting all spit-stainy. I thought it was from Fury-Mom's obsessive licking, but upon watching the little mongrels go to town, it turns out it's either their own, or their siblings' puppy spit from nursing.

Today is the last day that I do my "puppy torture" exercises according to the books. Now we just start stimulating them with other stuff as they learn to see and hear their world and not just feel/smell it.

Although, truly, I cannot get enough of men rubbing themselves on my puppies. Above's my photographer, Chris, loving up on one of the Mini-Furies. I thought it might be that the only guy I've seen do it, I have a strong emotional affinity for, but meh, this is JUST Chris. (Hi Chris! Love ya!)

No comments:

Post a Comment