Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Daca’s definitely in the right spot.

If you don’t believe me, check her blog.

But I got an email from Stephanie today, and had to share an excerpt: “She is a dream and I just can not express how much I love her.  I have the dog that I have been searching for the past almost 2 years now.  I really believe all things happen for a reason.  It was destiny that Daca be part of our family but for whatever reason she needed those other experiences before getting here.”

I love that. I feel that way about all the puppies. Alina I told no, and then a month later decided she would be okay, and now their lives are changed for the better. The Flowers, I said no, but now she is the prettiest princess which is just what she needed. Everyone else got exactly what they asked for.

Placing Daca with Stephanie finally has been the best thing that’s happened all year. So good that even Yishai is starting to encourage repeating the litter in a year-plus. A lot of learning, and all happy endings finally. We’ll see. I’ve noticed Fury is definitely slowing down, and I wouldn’t want to stress her out too much at 9 years old. Plus, we don’t know where we’ll be then. Y’s response was that maybe by then we’ll be married with a house and how much easier would that be. Heh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment